Monday, October 12, 2015

Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Single in Brulee Review

The Wet n Wild Brulee eyeshadow is actually one I've had for a long time now and for so far use almost every time I do my makeup. Brulee is matte and only 99 cents, which is super cheap for nice single eyeshadows. They also come in 6 other colors, including a matte brown and a matte black.
It's actually a shade lighter than it looks in the picture above and, for light skin tones, a nice transition shade. This eyeshadow is very pigmented and smooth, as well as being very easy to blend out. As you can see in the swatches above, it's a pretty light shade. I've heard about this being a dupe for Mac's Brule, but I don't have that shadow to compare it to, but looking at swatches online they look very similar. I'd say give these and the other Color Icon eyeshadows a go.

No comments:

Post a Comment