Friday, October 16, 2015

e.l.f. Studio Contouring Blush and Bronzing Cream Review

This cream blush and bronzer duo from elf comes in one color, St. Lucia, and is $3. On their website, it is described as:
"Ideal for all skin types, this dual cream bronzer and blush creates a sheer, natural wash of color on the skin. The lightweight cream-to-powder formula provides extended wear and allows you to layer for desired intensity. Sculpt eyes, cheeks, lips, body and anywhere you wish to highlight and contour with the rich cream formula."
When I applied these with my fingers, they were very smooth and easy to blend out. They are really nice and pigmented as well. I like this for days when I'm wearing minimal makeup. Since my skin is pretty dry, this stays on my skin much better than powder blush and bronzer would without anything underneath. I was impressed by how natural it looked on. If you have dry skin, this is a great drugstore cream blush and bronzer duo.

No comments:

Post a Comment