Wednesday, October 7, 2015

ModelCo Blush Cheek Powder in Peach Bellini Review

The ModelCo blush comes in 3 shades and is $22 for the full size. I have a small one from an Ipsy bag a while ago and decided to make a post about it. I have the blush in Peach Bellini, which as you can tell by the name, is a peach shade. In the description on the site, it says:
"ModelCo’s BLUSH Cheek Powder creates a beaming, rosy glow to brighten every complexion. The micronized colour pigments and luxurious, pressed powder delivers a sheer, natural radiance that lasts all day."
It's very pigmented, so be sure to use a light hand with this. It feels very buttery and smooth and was easy to blend out. It's a medium peach color and is pretty shimmery. Personally, it was a bit too shimmery for me. When applied very lightly, though, I did like how it looked. It really depends on how you want to use it. Even though I do like this blush, I wouldn't pay $22 for it when there are other blushes I like more from and ones that come in a wider range of colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment